Episode 10: Clairvoyance – One of the three Clairs
Welcome to the Intuitive Pathfinders podcast. To find out more about Intuitive Pathfinders, Astrologer Dawn, and Catherine Yunt, please visit the website IntuitivePathfinders.com.
On this episode, Astrologer Dawn and Catherine Yunt discuss Clairvoyance, one of the three “clairs” – “Seeing dead people”, remote viewing, and more! Plus, Doreen Virtue’s 7 Steps to enhance and improve clairvoyance. On the previous episode, Episode 9, they covered the topic of Clairsentience. Make sure you join the email list from the website for the next episode that will cover the third of the three “clairs”, Clairaudience.
“Some people are highly empathic, some people are telempathic, or telepathic, some are clairempathic, while others are claircognizant, clairvoyant, clairaliant, clairaudient, clairgustant, clairsentient; and a very few are all of the above. The great amount of confusion and inner strife that accompanies one or more of these conditions, can be calmed and soothed first by acceptance, second by the humility to be okay with the fact that you are stuck with it forever, and third by honing these conditions to their best possible uses and most polished states.”
― C. JoyBell C.
“Clairvoyance – One of the three Clairs” Episode Highlights
- 2:10 What is Clairvoyance? The ability to see beyond the range of ordinary perception. Think, the movie Sixth Sense and “I see dead people.”
- 4:20 Catherine shares her Clairvoyant experiences.
- 6:22 Astrologer Dawn shares her Clairvoyant experiences.
- 11:28 How can you increase your clairvoyance abilities? See Resource – Doreen Virtue’s 7 Steps To Increase Your Clairvoyant Power.
- 11:58 Release the fears.
As you breathe in and out, say these words either silently or aloud: “I am willing to release all fear of seeing my future.”
- 14:25 Accurate clairvoyant answers require accurately-stated questions.
For example, you might ask, “Will I meet my next romantic partner at the dance tonight?” Or ask more open-ended questions like, “What would be the outcome if XYZ?”
- 15:23 Breathe and concentrate upon your “Third Eye”.
After asking your question, take three deep and slow breaths. Put your focus on the area between your two eyes. This is an energy center, known as a “chakra,” which activates clairvoyance.
- 17:58 Clairvoyant images generally come in one of four ways: as a single picture inside your mind’s eye; as a single picture that you see outside your mind’s eye; as a movie image inside your head; or a movie image outside your head.
- 19:11 Bring the image more into focus so that you can get more information about it.
Simply think this phrase, “Pictures, I ask that you grow in size and strength, NOW!” With your powerful intention and decision, the clairvoyant pictures will instantly become larger, brighter, and bolder.
- 19:37 Ask for interpretation and clarification.
If you are unsure of what your psychic pictures are trying to tell you, ask either mentally or aloud, “What do these pictures mean?” You will receive an answer as a feeling, thought, or sound.
- 21:12 Trust in what you see.
You’ll gain more confidence in your psychic abilities if you keep a record of your clairvoyant images. You’ll learn how reliable your clairvoyance truly is and understand your personal symbology.
- 23:28 Catherine’s experiences with remote viewing, also known as remote sensing, remote perception, telesthesia and traveling.
- 29:30 Card of the Week: Sensitivity from the Life Purpose Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. What areas of your life have become more sensitive? Write down those changes. Breath.
- Contact Astrologer Dawn and Catherine Yunt with your questions and comments, or if you need guidance. Find out more at IntuitivePathfinders.com.
Doreen Virtue’s 7 Steps To enhance and improve clairvoyance:
- Release the Fears of Seeing the Future.
- Formulate Your Question in a Specific Way.
- Breathe and Concentrate Upon Your “Third Eye”.
- Notice any Pictures that Enter Your Mind.
- Increase the Brightness and Size of the Images.
- Ask For Interpretation and Clarification.
- Trust in What You See.
- DECK: Life Purpose Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue