Episode 12: Abundance, the Law of Attraction and Your Intuition
Welcome to the Intuitive Pathfinders podcast with Catherine Yunt and Astrologer Dawn. In today’s podcast, we are going to be talking about abundance, the law of attraction and your intuition. Abundance is defined as a very large quantity of something, and comes in all areas of your life, including emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, and financial.
To find out more about Intuitive Pathfinders, Astrologer Dawn, and Catherine Yunt, please visit the website IntuitivePathfinders.com.
Questions for this episode:
- How can you use your Intuition to align with the correct abundance for you?
- How to use the Law of Attraction to support your intuition?
- Where you would like to experience abundance?
- Do you feel that you have a lack of money, time, emotional fulfillment, love, or creative solutions?
- How can you expand your awareness?
“Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”
― Dr. Wayne Dyer
“Abundance, the Law of Attraction and Your Intuition” Episode Highlights
- 1:52 Being clear about where you want abundance in your life, and putting those requests in writing, is more likely to allow you to create the abundance you seek.
- 3:32 6 Steps for Creating Abundance by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- 5:45 Abundance is all-embracing. Bringing abundance into your own life should be more than a game of chance, even though you look around and see that some people are much more fortunate than others.
- 7:10 Take one thing today that you feel negative about. Before the day is out, take one positive action that diminishes the negativity.
- 10:41 Avoid tunnel vision about a situation. Expand your problem solving abilities. Ask for help and get an outside perspective.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. – Albert Einstein
- 12:17 Move out of the rule of being a victim. Phrases like “It’s hopeless”, “I’m helpless”, “Nothing will change or ever get better” will keep you in the victim role. Instead, tell yourself, “This negative voice isn’t me.”
- 13:20 The greatest enemy of abundance is contraction. Expansion is the great friend of abundance. It brings in the light, opening up new possibilities. In a relaxed, open state, your awareness sees farther and life isn’t so confined.
- 16:39 Take responsibility for your actions and situation without shame, blame, or guilt. Reclaim ownership of your life by taking responsibility for it.
- 19:08 Create a clear vision of your life. Fulfillment comes from a vision that comes true. The higher the vision, the greater the fulfillment.
- 20:13 The Law of Attraction – like attracts like. Your vibrational level, or frequency, attracts people with the same vibrational level.
- 22:23 Start using the Law of Attraction in your life. Know what frequency you are projecting, and know what frequency you ideally want to be projecting.
- 24:29 Maintain constant focus on your objectives by implementing visualization tools, such as, spending 10 minutes a day building an increasingly detailed image of the life you want to develop, use writing exercises or artistic approaches that focus on externalizing your goals and making them more real, or come up with your own unique methods that are even more effective.
- 29:20 Card of the Week: “The Attention Card” from The Teachings of Abraham Well-Being Cards by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks. What do you want to attract into your life? Be specific.
Whatever I give attention to – wanted or unwanted – I am creating.
- Contact Astrologer Dawn and Catherine Yunt with your questions and comments, or if you need guidance. Find out more at IntuitivePathfinders.com.
- LAW OF ATTRACTION: www.abraham-hicks.com
- BOOK: Ask And It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Dreams by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- BOOK: Anatomy of an Illness as Perceived by the Patient: Reflections on Healing and Regeneration by Norman Cousins, M.D.
- BOOK: Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior by David R Hawkins, M.D. Ph.D.
- BOOK: Women Who Love Too Much by Robin Norwood
- DECK: The Teachings of Abraham Well-Being Cards by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
STEPS: 6 Steps for Creating Abundance by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- Turn Negativity into Positive Action
- Get a Healthy Outside Perspective
- Don’t Indulge the Level of Futility
- Expand Your Awareness
- Take Full Responsibility
- Develop a Higher Vision of Your Life