Episode 4: Using Astrology to Connect with Your Intuition
Intuitive Pathfinders, Astrologer Dawn and Catherine Yunt, delve into the vast topic of Astrology and how you can use it to connect with your intuition. They chose this topic to discuss in February, because Astrology is governed by Aquarius (January 20 – February 18). Interestingly, Aquarius is actually an air sign, even though the symbol is the water-bearer! Dawn and Catherine pull a card for the week: Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 6th House, pulled from Karma Cards!
Remember to join Astrologer Dawn and Catherine Yunt Wednesday, March 1st for their LIVE Intuitive Pathfinders broadcast and get your questions answered!
“Using Astrology to Connect with Your Intuition” Episode Highlights
- 2:28 Understanding your own astrological chart. Some signs are more naturally inclined to connect with their heart’s intuitive wisdom.
- 4:45 Pisces Moon people have a super-sensitive emotional nature that acts like a psychic sponge, soaking up the thoughts and emotions of others.
- 6:40 Protect yourself from, clearing, and releasing other people’s energy.
- 7:50 Mercury in Pisces – People with this position are highly intuitive and telepathic and often have a photographic memory.
- 10:15 Pisces Rising (ascendant – a constellation that was on the horizon at the time of your birth) people are sympathetic, visionary with mystical insights.
- 10:57 Neptune is the ruler of Pisces, and depending on the placement of Neptune in the chart or how it is aspected (what mathematical relationships it has with other planets), this can also enhance intuitive abilities.
- 12:57 North node of the moon (the soul’s evolutionary direction) and South node (what skills you have mastered in a previous life).
- 14:25 The 12th house rules dreams and meditation as well as hypnosis. Planets in this house will give a Piscean flavor to them, also enhancing intuitive abilities.
- 16:25 Comic Strip – Date With A Psychic: “Someone in this theater has seen this movie before and now the ending is ruined for me.”
- 16:56 Scorpio energy, ruled by Pluto, is deep-dark. Pluto requires all of us to go through transformation.
- 19:14 Neptune in Scorpio is unafraid of the darker aspects of life. These people have interest in the esoteric, the mystical or the occult. Neptune in Scorpio is also interested in the Eastern philosophies.
- 20:28 Jupiter is the planet of growth and expansion, and Scorpio rules psychology. This is a lifetime when there is growth in Astrologer Dawn’s life in the psychological area. It also gives her an ability to help others psychologically.
- 21:00 Scorpio Rising strengthens the ability to get to the bottom of a situation. Scorpio Rising’s intuition is well developed, giving the ability to extract secret information from others.
- 22:28 Planets in the 8th house will give individuals a Scorpio influence, highlighting their ability to connect with the dead. (James Van Praagh, well-known medium, has 5 planets including his Sun and Mercury in the 8th house, and two planets including his Moon in the 12th house.)
- 23:05 Cancers are born under the sign of emotional sensitivity. Ruled by the moon, Cancers are protective of their family and friends and have an innate ability to determine who is friend or foe. (Neither Dawn or Catherine have planets in Cancer.)
- 25:44 Even if you weren’t born with planets in water signs or houses it is possible you may acquire them through Progressions or by moving a significant distance from your birthplace.
- 28:50 Card of the Week – Jupiter in Sagittarius in the 6th House, pulled from Karma Cards by Monte Farber. What are you doing for a living? Is it fulfilling? Does it feel correct for you?
- Contact Astrologer Dawn and Catherine Yunt with your questions and comments, or if you need guidance. Find out more at IntuitivePathfinders.com.
- Free Astrological Chart: astro.com
- Book: The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron, Ph.D
- Documentary: Sensitive by Elaine Aron, Ph.D
- Book: The Only Way to Learn Astrology by Marion March and Joan McEvers