Episode 9: Tuning Into Your Body Wisdom – Clairsentience
Welcome to the Intuitive Pathfinders podcast with Catherine Yunt and Astrologer Dawn. Today we are going to be looking at the word Clairsentient and tuning into your Body Wisdom. We will be discussing Clairvoyance and Clairaudience (the other two “CLAIRS”) in future podcasts.
To listen to previous podcasts go to IntuitivePathfinders.com, where you can also find Astrologer Dawn’s and Catherine’s personal website information, which have other useful resources and information on how you can book a Consultation! We host a one hour live podcast on the first Wednesday of each month at noon, Arizona time, where you can ask us questions. The next live broadcast is coming up Wednesday, April 5th.
- Questions to ask yourself for this episode:How many of the signs of clairsentience do you have?
- Do you have body-centered awareness?
- Do you describe places or buildings as feeling “heavy” or “light”?
- Are you very empathetic, quickly and easily relating to others?
“Tuning Into Your Body Wisdom – Clairsentience” Episode Highlights
- 0:53 We are often asked what resources or tools we would recommend to help develop intuition.
- 1:54 Find out how many of the signs of clairsentience that you have at Ask-Angels.com.
- 5:54 Always listen to your instant first impression of a person.
- 7:42 Body-centered awareness sometimes shows up as “gut instinct”, “butterflies in your stomach”, the hair on the back of your neck standing up, or getting goose bumps aka “God bumps.”
- 9:30 Clairsentience is a feeling, rather than a seeing or knowing.
- 12:27 Clairsentient people often get headaches or other physical reactions that will get their attention.
- 14:03 Clairsentient people have a keen sense of smell and taste that works to tune into subtle energies, as well as physical ones.
- 16:12 The Crown Chakra allows you to take in information, and sometimes is a feeling of tingling on the top of your head.
- 18:28 The sensation of being patted on the shoulder, your hair brushed, or your handheld without anyone being there are also signs of Clairsentience.
- 19:17 Your mood seems to fluctuate depending on who you’ve talked to, or who you’re surrounded by.
- 20:23 Your gut takes in information and feeds it to the brain for processing. You can feel in your gut when someone is telling the truth or lying.
- 21:30 In Human Design, the gut is called the Sacral center. 70% of the world population has this defined.
- 25:28 Solar Plexus energy is a very deep body center where clarity comes over time. 50 % of the world population has this defined.
- 26:55 Specific body parts can also get your attention. See Louise Hay’s book, You Can Heal Your Life.
- 30:14 The power of hypnosis – The Gearshift Exercise, Chapter 12 of Dr. Rick Levy’s book, Miraculous Health.
- 34:19 Card of the Week: The Teachings of Abraham Well-Being Cards by Esther Hicks & Jerry Hicks
“I am selfish enough to want to feel good.”
How are you going to take care of yourself this week in terms of listening to your body?
Your body is speaking. Are you listening? Slow down, take deep breaths, gain more awareness.
- Contact Astrologer Dawn and Catherine Yunt with your questions and comments, or if you need guidance. Find out more at IntuitivePathfinders.com.
- BOOK: The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D
- DOCUMENTARY: Sensitive: The Untold Story by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D
- POST: 23 Signs You Are Clairsentient… And What Clairsentience Means by Melanie Beckler, Ask-Angels.com
- BOOK: You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- BOOK: You Can Heal Your Life Companion Book by Louise Hay
- BOOK: Miraculous Health by Dr. Rick Levy with Lou Aronica
- FREE MP3s: Hypnosis Audio Resources at www.miraculoushealthbook.com
- CARDS: The Teachings of Abraham Well-Being Cards by Esther Hicks & Jerry Hicks
Leave a Reply